Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trip to Melbourne and meeting the Western Bulldogs

In mid May I went down to Melbourne to catch up with family and friends. It was great to see everyone and see mum on her birthday. Mum and I went to Koko Blacks for afternoon tea, we had a very indulgent chocolate sampler, which was my first taste of chocolate in over 8 months!

On the Saturday I went along to the MCG with my dad to see the Western Bulldogs play the Demons, after the game I was allowed to go downstairs into the rooms and meet a few of the players, including the captain Brad Johnson. It was great fun and hopefully I can do it again when the Bulldogs come to Brisbane to play the Brisbane Lions in August.

Check the link below to see the article on the Western Bulldogs website.
www.westernbulldogs.com.au/season2009/news/newsarticle/tabid/4112/newsid/77242/default.asp